Tuesday, August 16, 2011

To My Love

Oh, Andrea, you are the most beautiful woman, such lovely blonde hair and green eyes, a pale dusting of freckles everywhere. I love the sunlight dancing through your pale arm hair. I love your floral smell, your full and wondrous lips, your dainty toes.

I love that you cook for me -- your German food is to die for -- and that you love taking care of me. I'm sorry I'm such a man about cleaning up. I love that you understand that you are more than woman enough for me, but that you're also not quite man enough for me. Not that I've had to test in reality what we've discussed in theory -- but we may soon see, if <a href="http://gregharvest.blogspot.com">Greg</a> has his way, and the guy he wants to set me up with is nice and, well, open-minded, I guess. Such things cause me such anxiety, but you, my love, are so understanding of that, and so supportive of me, and I can't imagine doing anything to hurt you. I hope I don't, even as I do what I have to do. Is it possible to love two people at the same time? Perhaps such questions are premature. That's a completely different question than my physical needs -- but if one does not prepare . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment