Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meeting Carlos Soon

Greg tells me he's finally going to introduce me to Carlos. We're supposed to meet him at B.J.'s I've been there a few times, and it's a lot of fun. They mostly just assume I'm Greg's hag, but I could probably get a date there if I let them know about me. I wonder what Carlos is like. I guess if he's willing to meet me there, things should go well. Greg tells me he's a pretty hard-core libertarian, and I understand that those people make liberals look like Nazis, so I'm even more optimistic that he'll be open-minded and accepting of who I am. Still, I'm going to girl it up a bit for him. Try out that push-up bra I bought, really fix my hair, put on some makeup. I'm going to have to ask Andrea to help me with all that. She love it when I get all fancied up. It's like I'm her very own Barbie doll she can dress and make up. I like dresses anyway -- fewer questions -- but maybe I'll find something a little fancier than I usually wear.

Mom and dad say they're excited I'm going to meet someone. Knowing them, they are probably excited that he's Hispanic. They would be less excited about his economics, I'm sure. But they don't have to know everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment