Friday, August 19, 2011

Hello, Carlos!

I got to the bar before Greg and Carlos, so I got to spend a little time enjoying all the eye candy on the poles before they got there.

Then they walked in.

Carlos is hot. Seriously sexy. A bit short, about my height, thin, and dark with dark hair and eyes and a goatee. Nice. The accent is slight -- my guess is he has tried to lose it, but that's a wild guess on my part. Should I have even said something like that? In any case, that was the impression I got.

Greg introduced us, then abandoned us to prowl around. Carlos and I talked a bit, mostly smalltalk introductory stuff. Where we're from, etc. kind of nonsense. Get to know you stuff. Cliched and boring -- or it would have been if I had been overhearing it instead of engaged in it. There was a natural attraction, at least on my end. On his end, too, I think. He kept moving closer, and I certainly didn't discourage him. His arm ended up around me at some point. The other men disappeared -- for the most part, anyway, an exception being some clown checking out his own muscles in the mirror, clearly in love with himself. He's a year of yoga classes away from no longer dating. We got a good laugh at that guy.

In any case, he asked me out to dinner -- tomorrow night! Can you imagine that? I came home and told Andrea, and she's all excited about meeting him. And now Andrea is behind me, her hands on my breasts, and reading me writing that her hands are on her breasts, and now she's reading this, and now she's smacked me playfully on the side of the head. Well, that tells me I need to get off of her and take her to bed. Between Carlos and her, I've gotten all worked up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment